Lyn Sims Realtor - If you want to buy or if you want to sell
IF YOU WANT TO BUY . . . . LYN WILL . . . .
- Show you how it's possible to buy a home with little or no down payment.
- Explain Illinois license law concerning broker disclosure and whom the Realtor will represent.
- Show you how it is possible to buy a home with poor credit or past financial trouble.
- Show you what loan amount you can qualify for.
- Explain the various forms of financing that are possible.
- Help you get the lowest interest rate on your mortgage.
- Give you an accurate estimate of the total cash required to purchase a home.
- Show you homes in any neighborhood of your choice.
- Show you any home available regardless of which real estate company has it listed or advertised.
- Explain the entire buying process so you won't have any surprises along the way.
- Write and explain purchase documents before you sign anything.
- Help you obtain a thorough inspection of the property if you desire.
- Walk through the home with you prior to settlement.
- Provide you with information on the schools, park district and transportation for the area(s) you are considering.
- Keep you informed along the way.
- Keep in touch after the sale.
IF YOU WANT TO SELL . . . . LYN WILL . . . .
- Explain the entire process.
- Explain my comprehensive marketing plan to you and the special tools that will be employed to gain a competitive advantage.
- Prepare a customized market analysis of your homes value based on recent sales, homes now for sale and special features your home offers.
- Share proven tips and techniques that will help your home sell quickly and for the most money possible.
- Explain how my marketing plan is designed to keep you informed of all activities to sell your home.
- Place information about your home through our MLS.
- Promptly present and advise you on all contracts.
- Provide a cash net proceeds estimate with all offers to purchase.
- Explain the closing process so you have an accurate estimate of the cash you have at settlement.
- Work to ratify a mutually acceptable, completed offer-to-purchase and give you a signed copy.
- Keep you informed from contract ratification to closing. Help you find a new home anywhere in the country through our free relocation service.