Welcome to my Schaumburg Area website!
- Substantial Web Presence showing your home to it's best potential on the internet.
- I've got an App for that - Search for your new home on any device.
- Over 25 years of full-time real estate experience in the Northwest Suburban Areas of Chicago.
- Working at one of the largest and most successful firms in the area, Lyn can give you the greatest competitive advantage whether buying or selling!
- Member of the #1 Listing and Selling Office in Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates areas. You deserve and you can expect great service in whatever town I serve!
- Lyn's personal website (this one you're on right now) is one of the top 25 RE/MAX agent websites in Northern Illinois for 2014 thru 2006 (hey, there's 2100 agents). Currently for January 2015 Lyn is in the top 25!
- Let Me Google Lyn For You
- Primary Specialty is Residential, Investment Properties, Relocation, Foreclosures, REO.
- Selected for Cover Story on First Time Home Buyers in the Chicago Agent Magazine.
- Wall Street Journal, February 2014, Staging Article 'No nudes is good nudes'.
As a Buyer - How can Lyn help you in your home search?
As a Seller - Why choose Lyn Sims?
Commitment and Dedication to you as a valued client!
Why Re/Max and Lyn Sims?
If You Want to Sell a Home ..... If You Want to Buy a Home ....
- RE/MAX and Lyn are outproducing competitors year after year! Within the Northwest Suburban Market Area for June 2014, RE/MAX had 19% of total transactions! Check our market share over our competitors and judge the results for yourself!
- Market Share for Schaumburg for June 2014
- Market Share for Hoffman Estates for June 2014
- First licensed in 1983 and started her sales career with Quinlan and Tyson which became Merrill Lynch Realtors in Schaumburg.
- Joined RE/MAX Suburban in 1989 also at the Schaumburg location. May 2009 awarded 20 years with RE/MAX.
- Currently holds the title of Broker Associate since 1985.
- April 2014 RE/MAX Suburban is included in the Power Broker Report which totals the Top 300 Brokerage Companies in the U.S. Placing 177th for transaction totals and 189th in total sales rank.
Designations, Affiliations, Interests
- RE/MAX Club Memberships & Awards: 100% Club and Hall of Fame, Sales Advisory Council Member.
- MRED Multiple Listing Service of Northern IL, Illinois Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors.
- Nationally syndicated and recognized blogger.
- Nationally syndicated author for real estate consumer information.
- Civic Activities and Charities Lyn is involved in: Lurie Childrens Hospital (Childrens Miracle Network) Sponsor (my company's donation total was over $33,700 for 2014) the RE/MAX Northern Illinois' donation total was $160,370 for 2013; Various campaigns against domestic violence; Locks of Love Hair Donations of which Lyn donated twice (14" of her own hair in 2013); Pet adoption at Petfinders and Almost Home Foundation. (Go to Local Pet Adoption Search here)
- Lyn has many interests and enjoys: Her Brittany Spaniel 'Bella', horses, shopping (hey, especially for shoes), vintage homes & buildings, archaeology, international travel, helicopters, planes and all types of flying! Lyn will tell you that she's been fortunate enough to climb the pyramids in Egypt and explore Abu Simbal by camel in Aswan. She's flown a 1940's navy trainer in an aerial dog fight and found out that being upside down in an airplane is really not that bad! Lyn's ridden elephants in Thailand and yes, they really are as big as you think and they're amazingly quiet! Lyn has kayaked the waves in the Andaman Sea, climbed volcanic cones and rode horses on the beach in Phuket where they had the big tsunami. The Eiffel Tower was great and Lyn really enjoyed seeing the Palace of Versailles and a few other castles when visiting France. So ... she has been involved in a few other things besides real estate!
RE/MAX Northern Illinois
RE/MAX of Northern Illinois is one of the largest RE/MAX regions in the nation and Chicagoland's ongoing leader in real estate, closing more 40,400 transactions with $7,810,684,727 in sales for 2013. RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents average more experience and have more professional designations than other agents, plus they outproduce the competition in average units sold and dollar volume. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network encompasses the top third of the state of Illinois and consists of 100 offices with over 2100 agents.
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
Bartlett, Barrington, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Elk Grove Village, Elgin, Hanover Park,
Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Itasca, Medinah, Palatine, Roselle, Schaumburg, Streamwood.
Bartlett Search Bloomingdale Search Elk Grove Village Search
Hanover Park Search Hoffman Estates Search Palatine Search Roselle Search
Schaumburg Search Streamwood Search