Welcome to my Schaumburg Area website!
- Social Media Agent showing your home to it's best potential on the internet.
- Over 25 years of full-time real estate experience in the Northwest Suburban Areas of Chicago.
- Working with one of the largest and most successful firms in the area, Lyn can give you the greatest competitive advantage whether buying or selling!
- Member of the #1 Listing and Selling Office in Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates areas. You deserve and you can expect great service in whatever town I serve!
- Lyn's personal website (this one you're on right now) is one of the top 20 RE/MAX agent websites in Northern Illinois for 2013 thru 2006 (hey, there's 2100 agents). Currently for March 2014 Lyn is in the top 25!
- Let Me Google Lyn For You
- 'Google this Address' where buyers can find your listed home with my mobile search feature anytime they choose.
- Primary Specialty is Residential, Investment Properties, Corporate Relocation, Foreclosures, REO.
- Selected for Cover Story on First Time Home Buyers in the Chicago Agent Magazine, September 2009.
- Wall Street Journal February 28, 2014 Staging Article 'No nudes is good nudes'.
Buyers - How Lyn can help you in your search - Do you know about 'Buyers Agency?'
Sellers - Why choose Lyn Sims?
Commitment and Dedication to you as the client!
Why Re/Max and Lyn Sims?
Want to Sell ..... Want to Buy ....
- While other real estate companies are barely holding their market share, RE/MAX and I are outproducing our competitors year after year! Within the Northwest Suburban Market Area (MRED) for 2013, RE/MAX had 20% of total transactions! That's 1 out of every 5 homes in the area were sold by us - no one else comes close to our results! Please check our market share over our competitors!
- Market Share for Schaumburg for 2013
- Market Share for Hoffman Estates for 2013
- First licensed in 1983 and started her sales career with Quinlan and Tyson which became Merrill Lynch Realtors in Schaumburg.
- Joined RE/MAX Suburban in 1989 also at the Schaumburg location. May 2009 awarded 20 years with RE/MAX.
- Currently holds the title of Broker Associate since 1985.
- April 2014 RE/MAX Suburban is included in the Power Broker Report which totals the Top 300 Brokerage Companies in the U.S. Placing 177th for transaction totals and 189th in total sales rank.
Designations, Affiliations, Interests
- RE/MAX Club Memberships & Awards: 100% Club and Hall of Fame, Sales Advisory Council Member.
- MRED Multiple Listing Service of Northern IL, Illinois Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors.
- Nationally syndicated and recognized blogger.
- Nationally syndicated author for real estate consumer information.
- Civic Activities and Charities Lyn is involved in: Lurie Childrens Hospital (Childrens Miracle Network) Sponsor (my company's donation total was over $31,600 for 2013) the RE/MAX Northern Illinois' donation total was $160,370 for 2013; Various campaigns against domestic violence; Save the Manatee Organization in Florida; Locks of Love Hair Donations of which Lyn donated 14" of her own hair in 2013; Pet adoption at Petfinders and Almost Home Foundation. (Go to Local Pet Adoption Search here)
- Lyn has a few interests besides real estate! She does enjoy: Her overly happy Brittany Spaniel 'Bella', horses, shopping (hey, especially for shoes), international travel, helicopters, planes and all types of flying! Lyn will tell you that she's been fortunate enough to climb a pyramid in Egypt and explore Abu Simbal by camel in Aswan. She's flown a 1940's navy trainer in an aerial dog fight and found out that being upside down in an airplane is really not that bad! Lyn's ridden elephants in Thailand and yes, they really are as big as you think and they're amazingly quiet! Lyn has kayaked the waves in the Andaman Sea, climbed volcanic cones and rode horses on the beach in Phuket where they had the big tsunami. The Eiffel Tower was great and Lyn really enjoyed seeing the Palace of Versailles and a few other castles when visiting France. So ... she has been involved in a few other things besides real estate!
RE/MAX Northern Illinois
RE/MAX of Northern Illinois is one of the largest RE/MAX regions in the nation and Chicagoland's ongoing leader in real estate, closing more 40,400 transactions with $7,810,684,727 in sales for 2013. RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents average more experience and have more professional designations than other agents, plus they outproduce the competition in average units sold and dollar volume. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network encompasses the top third of the state of Illinois and consists of 100 offices with over 2100 agents.
Northwest Suburbs of Illinois - Northwest Chicagoland
Bartlett, Barrington, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Elk Grove Village, Elgin, Hanover Park,
Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Itasca, Medinah, Roselle, Schaumburg, Streamwood.
Bartlett Subdivisions Village Site Lyn's Blog Village Highlights
Elk Grove Village Subdivisions Village Site Lyn's Blog Village Highlights
Hanover Park Subdivisions Village Site Lyn's Blog Village Highlights
Hoffman Estates Subdivisions Village Site Lyn's Blog Village Highlights
Roselle Subdivisions Village Site Lyn's Blog Village Highlights
Schaumburg Subdivisions Village Site Lyn's Blog Village Highlights
Streamwood Subdivisions Village Site Lyn's Blog Village Highlights